Suspended Account

Jim203
Level 1
Sweetwater, TN

Suspended Account

I joined Airbnb in June 2017. I came to Chisinau, Moldova from Moscow, Russia and made my reservation with no problems. I've been trying to make a reservation with a host in Odessa, Ukraine and I'm told my account is suspended. They give me no explanation and they don't respond to my emails.

I'm still with my host in Chisinau, so I know he didn't leave a bad review. The first review he left is really good.

What am I to do?

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Sounds like you need to speak with a rep at Air BNB @Jim203.  Since I could see your profile and your positive review, I don't think your profile is suspended, however, there is either a system problem or a payment problem that would have flagged your account while you were booking.  Here is the guide to contacting Air BNB,

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Hi Linda,

Yes, I contacted an Air BNB representative six days ago with no results yet. The payment problem makes a little sense as my host never received the payment from my stay. He showed me his account and I showed him my receipt from Air BNB and my bank statement showing the withdrawl. I don't know if this is just a coincidence or the two issues are linked.

Thanks for your input, Linda.