What Hosts are saying

Disgruntled and perhaps a bit confused as to how Airbnb could have told an inquiry that my location was booked without me accepting the offer?I have not changed my settings. I most always respond to listings with a short note to explain me having to decl...
    I am wondering if anyone has the same issue as I do... my Airbnb app works perfect on my iPhone, so I thought iPad app would work the same way. However, after I logged in it showed a webpage of Airbnb and I need to log in again. Every time I open the app ...
    • 4B817D82-25BF-42C3-8BFE-D3953C0CAE96.jpeg
    Is there anybody that can help me out with getting things in order to be successful? I believe I can do this. Seems like a great field to be in & make others happy. Latest reply by Miloud0
    I have two properties, one in the UK rented out in GBP and one in France rented out in euros. At the moment all of my payments are coming to France but I 'm loosing so much on the exchange rate which will only get worse so I would like to keep the funds... Latest reply by Carole518

Hi

I have not received a wire transfer number MTCN 9239341128 via Western Union due to mis-information and have been modified. Is it possible to withdraw from Western Union and return it again? Latest reply by Miloud0
    Woke up this morning to a lovely notification from Airbnb, telling me that I'm about to lose my Superhost status because only 21% of my guests reviewed me. This is obviously complete hogwash because yesterday it still said 90%(which is correct). I hos... Latest reply by Harry236
    • Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 8.47.05 AM 1.jpeg
    Hi, how would I become an Airbnb Community expert? I am interested in doing this, I am a Superhost with an average score of 4.9. Thanks,Karolina