What Hosts are saying

Hi All,I am a new host and have filled in lots of details into my guidebook and have been directing guests to check it out but when I search for it, I cant actually find it (in guest mode) on either my Safari, Chrome or iOS browers or App. Can anyone giv... Latest reply by Leanne99
    Hello. I have a question, about my properties invoices.I havet get them no one.Booking.com every month send me Monthly statement of account invoices. Reservation statements. Even comisions or remmitance advice. How to get it from airbnb ?I have to show f... Latest reply by Mike1034
    Last August a week before a guest was about to arrive, he cancelled a two weeks reservation in my house.I have a strict policy so I had to get a refund of half of the amount since he cancelled a week before his reservation.The amount reached my account. ... Latest reply by Maria-and-Roz-Mari0
    Hello, please, help me set a payment method. I’m try, but it doesn’t work. exactly where you need to enter IBAN and SWIFT, the error says.Do I need to indicate the details of my bank there? Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello,Please help me about your extranet,I do not know how to open the room again, after guest booked , i can not receive more booking.I do not know set about the price. Please help me,Thank you so much Latest reply by Emiel1
    i'm trying to list a property and get to the part where it asks for the location, I have the address in correctly but its giving me a message 'input is malformed'I have no idea what that means and its not letting me continueplease help Latest reply by Brent139
    I am potentially selling my home that I use for hosting AirBNB but have current guests until 12/31. I'm finding information on cancelling future reservations and penalties but not information on what to do if you currently have guests that you may need to... Latest reply by Colleen103
    I have contacted AIrbnb regarding Smart Pricing being turned of without my consent and caught them doing so on my second reservation. Had to cancel it as we would not even break even if we kept it, but contacted Airbnb weeks ahead for a resolution and com... Latest reply by Tom954
    Last night I noticed the number of reviews showing on our page when looking as a guest is 25 ; however, we have 46 reviews which shows up if you click on our cottage. Our total review score is incorrect as well.—far lower than it should be. Has anyone el... Latest reply by Carrie-And-Bill0