What Hosts are saying

I live in my home. The Airbnb portion is in my lower level. During work week I leave at 6:30 a.m., and respect my guest by being as quiet as possible. However on weekends - I wanna get my day going. Is 8 a.m. too early to be making myself breakfast an... Latest reply by Rowena29
    A potential guest asked for certain dates, I pre approved them, now she is unable to book it, showing not available on calendar even when I clicked it off. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Looking for some guidance and advice. I had reason to canx a booking moments after accepting when I discovered the guest had, for reasons unknown, supplied misleading information - I've since spoken with the guest and am now happy to accept the booking -... Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi, Let's begin with the failure of Airbnb to create a separate help area for people offering Experiences. So when you do a search, you come up with some topics about actual Experiences, and a whole lot of others that are about people's experiences in ho... Latest reply by Amy621
    Hi everyone! Is there a way I can add co-hosts where they don’t have to see all the messages between me (primary host) and guests? I’d like them to have constant access to the calendar but don’t think they need to be able to respond to guests or see inqui...
    I have never hosted before. Somehow a reservation was accepted without my accepting of it. Not sure how this happened as I am new to hosting, however I have agreed to make it work with the renter. The reservation starts in 12 days. When does ABNB coll... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, my ex guest broke kitchen counter , and they said that they gonna pay . It is the first time I have this situation, so please tell me what I need to do . I have already send you e-mail . Latest reply by Emiel1