What Hosts are saying

So my guest is staying for one night and the guest has no problem with our place until the morning came and the property maintenance is making a lot of noise so we end up getting a 1 star because of it. this is not our property so we do not control the is... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I wanted to give feedback on booking my reward travel voucher on a stay in London. The host seems to manage several properties in favorable areas, nicely designed if judging reviews and photos, but the booking experience was very stressful and felt as if ... Latest reply by Candy64
    We've had several guests stay well beyond check out recently, sometimes more than 2 hours. They act like they just don't care what the posted check out time is and they have been unresponsive when the cleaning staff asks that they leave. Any tips on wha... Latest reply by Yadira22
    We are an organization with 13 apartments we make available for students/guests. Is there way to print a reservation report that would show (by date range) which apartments are occupied and the upcoming reservations? I have looked at the CSV that's downl... Latest reply by Mendocino-Art-Center0
    Hello Everyone,I hope this message find you well.im a superhost in Brooklyn NY - im traveling to Ibiza in September Cap Marnet is where I’ll be staying with friends, I’m looking for recommendations for dinner and night life for woman 40+?i appreciate any ...
    I recenty was contacted by a guest who wished to cancel a booking from the 28/8/19 to 2//9 19. I considered the guest was a reasonable person . I explained that I had forfeited an alternative booking and if I failed to secure a further booking then I was ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    We are being charged a Cleaning Fee on top of a Guest Service Fee. The description for Guest Service fee, suggests the cleaning fee is included. Can you please clarify? Latest reply by Beth416
    I have a bungalow in Nakuru County Kenya.. Very spacious private bedrooms. I have been hosting people around and they are really happy with the place. My charges are not high. Latest reply by Miloud0