What Hosts are saying

HiI have set my base pricing to R$300 but it is displaying at a higher price, around R$450. I have turned off smart pricing. Any idea what is going on and how i resolve this? I am getting no bookings due to the higher price and need to change it urgently.... Latest reply by Nick86
    Hi,The check-in guide link is a useful feature, just tap the icon and guests can see step-by-step guide. However, recent feedback from guests has demonstrated some major issues: 1. On iPad 10.5 inch (possibly other models) the checkin guide link doesn't r...
    Hi fellow hosts! I seem to have a re-occurring issue.... Guests that don’t read my listing through and then expect access to things that are not part of the listing. Or taking advantage of my ‘courtesy’ breakfast items I provide, by eating it for snack an... Latest reply by Rowena29
    My name is Maden,a host in Siemrep Cambodia.I have been in payout issue almost a month.I have tried to find help from airbnb agents but their help is not effective.who has any idea and advice to help me...that will be so apprecaited.https://www.airbnb.com... Latest reply by Jas23
    Good day, I was wondering if I'm the only one having difficulties with the Airbnb App on Android, what happens is that I enter my gmail address and password then the app shows the captcha with the pictures on which to select something, after completing it... Latest reply by Buney0
    I've been doing Airbnb for over 2 years renting a couch in a living room of an apartment where I live all the time. Airbnb says that in NYC you can do short-term rental if you present in an apartment. However, a landlord reached out to me today, saying th... Latest reply by Michael2710