Turnover service for AirBnB needed! Dallas Tx, near Uptown

Alex1491
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Turnover service for AirBnB needed! Dallas Tx, near Uptown

Hi,

I'm currently in need of someone to help with guest turnovers. I currently own a small, one bedroom which is booked anywhere from 20-25 days out of the month. I have a full-time job and am unable to clean up and prepare the unit for guest in the middle of the day.

Needs:

Lightly clean apartment and prepare for next guest

Wash sheets and towels 

The check-in and check-out service is completely automated, I will only need someone to help clean and prepare inbetween guest.

This process shouldnt take long and is quick and easy.

Please contact me if this interest you.

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sounds like you just need a cleaner plus a washing service.

You'd be better off advertising in your local host group or area FB groups and ask for recommendations.

By the way I give my guest room a full clean between guests and also prepare the rest of the house.

Serving locations throughout  DFWServing locations throughout DFW

Try Zestymaids.com they handle airbnb turnovers

Juan168
Level 2
Dallas, TX

My story as world traveler on Airbnb and cleaning homes for 15 yrs.

I've been a user of Airbnb for 10 yrs now and everytime I traveled arould the world I often see great properties but sometimes badly managed and/or the cleaning maintenance service is not up to par.

I've been running Gmaids our house cleaning business for about 15 years and noticing the disconnect between property managers and house cleaning companies, we decided to merge the two and build our own hosting, property management and house cleaning department of our company. 

Why?

I feel most cleaning services in Dallas don't yet fully understand the needs of Airbnb owners and hosts creating a streesing situation of finding cleaning services all the time.  

Poor pay = High turn over in the cleaning service which is what most maid service owners do, but at Gmaids we're transforming the industry by offering living wages, health insurance and paid vacations, making us company people wants to stay with.

Some of the advantages of our service:

- Integrated service: One company that manages the from clients communications to cleaning and maintenance.

- Sustainable property management: We work with green end ecofriendly team of providers such a carpet cleaners,  pest control and other green service vendors.

- Scalability: Either 1 or 100 properties we scale with you since we have all the cleaning crews and quality supervisors

- Experts in hospitality: Our crews have hotel & residential cleaning experience making your rental get positive reviews.

We offer two services to our clients:

1. Just Cleaning which we simply come and clean between 11am-4pm doing the cleaning, restocking and laundry on site.

2.  Full Service includes:

• Manage your listing on Airbnb.
  • Reservation and guest service support.
  • Guest communication on Airbnb & phone 24/7.
  • Guest arrival & check in/out.
  • Cleaning & Turnover.
  • Restocking supplies.
  • Guest Damage Report

We'd love to help you with your property management needs. Call us with questions at 214-997-6918

https://gmaids.com/airbnb-rentals-cleaning-service-dallas

Maggie293
Level 2
Garland, TX

Hi Alex my name is Maggie and if you want I can help you with the service, I have my own place on Airbnb and I’m a co-host with another person and I clean his place all the time, we know how Airbnb works then we don’t have any problem to clean your place and leave everything voy for your next guest, if you have any question text me 

Becki12
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Hey there,

I'm a SuperHost in Uptown and would love to help you when needed.  I'm also looking to manage properties for host.  Please feel free to call me at 901-229-6833