Unable to add my bank as a payout method

Philip90
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Unable to add my bank as a payout method

I'm trying to add a new payout method, which is payment to my local UK bank account.

After I type in my bank account details, there's a pause, and then it returns to the Payout Method screen without the bank having been added as a payout method.

I've already added Paypal as a Paypiut Method and that is currently the default. But I'd prefer to get my bank added as I'd like that to be used for payouts that are currently waiting for me, rather than the Payout method (which I'll only use occasionally).

Does anyone either a) have a fix for how to add a banka ccount as a payout method; or b) have contact details for AirBNB so they can diagnose the issue?

I have tried the procedure in both Firefox and Edge and the behaviour is the same.

4 Replies 4
Erin-and-Dave0
Level 1
Canmore, Canada

I'm having the exact same problem in Canada. The Q&A says after adding a payout method the page should update to "new" "ready" "pending" or "error." I'm not getting any of these messages. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Erin.

Manan0
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I am too in the same situation, could not able to add local UK bank account as Payout method. Seems a bug in Airbnb. 

Manan

Glad I am not alone, but need to sort this out - just like the others!

I am new to this, but now I have several confirmed bookings for a month's time.

Each booking says that there is no payout method. So when I click on this and go through the various screens entering all the details it goes back to the 'add payout method' screen but shows no payout method anywhere.

However, I do get an email saying that the payout method has been changed, so something would appear to be happening behind the scenes, but it appears not to be showing me anything.

Please AirBnB dudes - what is going on?

We're all waiting to hear. 🙂

Huma1
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

i'm having the same problem, and i'm based in London.

Where is their technical support?