What Hosts are saying

A quick PSA... I attempted to "change the reservation" for number of guests from 1 to 2 for tomorrow's booking. This should be an easy thing to do since we don't charge per guest and we don't offer any discounts and we know to stay away from smart pricing... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I just had a guest tell me that their potential reservation total included a $107 cleaning fee, while my listing clearly states an $80 cleaning fee. Is this a new area that Airbnb has tacked on additional fees to guests? Potential guest decided to use... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello fellow host'ers, Has any managed to fix the calendar issue.I can't view my calendar on any mobile device and I've also tried reinstalling, all I get is those 3 dots and a message to say an error has occurred. Please can someone help? Not being ab... Latest reply by Donna79
    Trying to contact guest before confirming reservation. Sent them my cell # through ABNB messages. Guest state that ABNB wont allow them to see the number. I need to ask guest a few guest questions before approving request. Help? Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I use the more options->google, and google autherization page pops out. After I tapped, the google page is gone and I am guided back to the login page. It looks like something is crashing. I can login with the same google account on the website. Latest reply by Eric-and-Natalie0
    Is anyone familiar with redacting a passport? I am traveling to japan and I’m try to find out what details I can black out in the copy of my passport I have to supply my host.I don’t feel comfortable supplying everything on the page. Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Hi guys I stumbled upon "the community" via a search engine. I can't seem to navigate there via the airbnb site. Can someone help me with the current steps to get from point A to B within the Airbnb site?Thanks Latest reply by Samantha45