What Hosts are saying

This has got to be my biggest pet peeve. I spend forever trying to wipe off hairs and fuzzies when cleaning.. Only to check the same spot and another hair has taken its place! Any tips on the quickest way to get through this cleaning process? Any suggesti... Latest reply by Susan17
    Good day The listing rates on the AirBnB site is not correct. I tried to edit it to the correct rate, but the edit button is blanked out. Please assist me on this Kind regardsMari
    Just a general questions about check in times. I rent a room in my three bedroom home with a current check in time of 3 pm (which can be done via lock box) and a check out of 11 am. During the week I work about 45 min from home, and I am gone about 6am-... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Airbnb, it's not just me getting fed up with the glacial pace at which you load pages on the web or in the app. My browser (Chrome) is feeding me "page unresponsive" prompts every other time I try to pull up my calendar. This is a persistent problem th...
    Hello. I am from Georgia. I have reseived twice last earned money by Western union. this is money which I had not earnt. what can I do ? it consists 10 dollars commisee also. please, help me , I am new on AirBnb and I dont want to do something wrong. tha... Latest reply by David5641
    HI, how do I get my refund after my old credit card was cancelled already and when the host suddenly cancelled. Airbnb response is that it must go back to a cancelled credit card. What a stupid process. Latest reply by David5641
    Hi there,Just curious if any hosts with business licences in Vancouver, BC have ever had their space inspected by the city? It’s supposed to be something they can do without notice as part of the terms of the licence, but I’m wondering if anyone’s experie...