Unable to respond to clients

Sharon716
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Unable to respond to clients

Hello I am based in the Uk and my property is in Italy. 

When I am in Italy I am unable to respond to any clients requests. It states unable to connect to network even though I am on 4g. I am unable to access WiFi where I am. 

This is frustrating as it affects my response rate. Any recommendations?

3 Replies 3
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sharon716  would "snoozing" your listing when you are out of signal be an option?

Essentially if you snooze it, your listing becomes invisible to guests who are searching until you unsnooze once you're back in signal range and able to respond normally..

I suppose it depends on how long you're out of range for, and if you still need to be able to communicate with booked or current guests via the platform then that doen't fix the connectivity issue.

Paul.

Sharon716
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Thank you Paul. I will try that in future. It is very frustrating that I can respond to you, receive emails from Air Bnb but cannot respond to the client?  I will have to search for a bar with WiFi..... I suppose that’s not such a bad idea. 🍷

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

No worries @Sharon716 

That does sound strange- unless there is an issue with your app or something like that...maybe deleting and downloading again may help.

But either way even if you get back up and running, your bar with wifi sounds like a much better option :))