Wrong address

Eduard0
Level 1
Washington, DC

Wrong address

I need to change the address of my listing, and I am not able to find a way to contact airbnb. I will have construction works in front of my building for the next months, and I need to indicate a different address to my guests, in order to make them arrive on the back of my big building. It is a totally different address. I don't want to have my guests arrive to the wrong address (putting it on the gps, or taxi), just to understand that they still have to walk a lot before arriving to the right entrance. 

I don't want to receive a bad rating for this problem, nor being obliged to remember and explain the all procedure to my guests for the coming several months.

Can you please help me contact airbnb explaining the situation??

Thanks a lot in advance.

3 Replies 3
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

I think it might be easiest to make the check in information the way to go here. Your actual address is not changed, and will be the same after the works are completed. But your check in message is easy to alter and you don't have to type it in every time, just make a template so that when someone books, they will get the ''how to get here and when'' type confirmation message.

Raul26
Level 1
New York, NY

I have the same problem. The address in my listing is incorrect and I would like correct it but I don't know how.

Eduardo111
Level 2
Armação dos Búzios, Brazil

Raul I have the same problem... Do you already foung a solution? If yes,

I would be glad if you share it with me.