add another listing

Alison27
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

add another listing

I want to add another lisitng to my profile - But this is not my home i have been asked to mangage the house on there behalf.

can i do this and they get paid directly and they will give me a percentage OR must they add there own home and add me in as a co-host and pay me this way?

its so easy for me to list there house and all the emails etc will come to me?

PLEASE let me know soonest

3 Replies 3
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Alison27

You can do either - but I would suggest they set up a separate profile and put the listing under that as at some point in time you may no longer wish to co-host for them and the property will then not be connected to your account. If they have a separate profile you will need access to their password, etc..

Thanks but still does not really answer my question ok i can put them under my listings - but can the bank detials for this particular listing be theres.  if not i am sure that they do not want airbnb to pay me and then i pay them??

thanks

@Alison27 

Apologies - you mean can you have different payout preferences for listings under the same profile. 

Payout routing rules let you split your payouts amongst different payout methods or set a different payout method for each listing in your account.

Take a look at this and it should help: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/1315/managing-more-than-one-payout-method