adding beds in my listing that are not in a bedroom

adding beds in my listing that are not in a bedroom

hi, 

When i set up my house the first time (last week) i was able to add 6 beds . This is what it was showed in the resume of entire house. Yesterday i went to the option " rooms & spaces" and add the beds per bedroom. The problem is there is 5 beds in the 3 bedrooms but the 6th bed is in an open room. i add this room as office since there is a big desk there but the problem is there is not an option to add there a bed. So I decided to not specified the beds per bedroom and changed all to 0 and only add the beds distribution in my description, but for some reason now the resume shows 2 beds... I do not know where the system is taking this two beds since i changed to 0 all the beds in each bedroom. 

my questions are:

1)at the beginning I was able to add the 6 beds in the description why cannot go back to that description now?

2)where the 2 beds are coming from?

I communicated yesterday with airbnb but the agent  suggested me to leave 5 beds in the resume and just add the 6th bed in the description, but this is not acurate & i do not if it affect when people use filters in their reserch.

Any idea where to change this or any explanation will be very helpfull...

Thanks 

Adriana 

1 Reply 1
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Adriana776 

The office has to be listed as a living room then you can add beds.