What Hosts are saying

Hi all We were due to travel to France a few weeks ago and stay at a lovely place with friends. My wife has a pregnancy related illness which meant a hospital stay an advice not to travel, which happened a few weeks before our stay. Our friends still wen... Latest reply by Farah1
    I received my 1st request, they wanted to pay on half up front and balance at end. I informed them that was not possible, they said ok and then declined as they didn't know the unit was non-smoking (clearly states that detail in our listing). I'm thinkin... Latest reply by Farah1
    how do i change one payout method to another. I updated with a new bank but the word "default" is listed on the other. Latest reply by Sam237
    Buenos días, Al intentar entrar mi número de teléfono en mi perfil o al intentar de realizar una reserva, la página no me deja poner el número de teléfono diciéndome "Tendrás que utilizar otro número de teléfono. Este no es compatible." Qué puedo hacer? N...
    what will happen if quest does not check-out intentionaly and occupy the property?what if a guest decide to continue staying after check-out date and time without host consent?what kind of guaranty Airbnb will provide that a guest would check-out at the e... Latest reply by Bob129
    A Guest had booked a room for 3 people. On the arrival day he said he was at Windermere train station and how could he find the property. I told him he needed to get to Drigg station,unfortunately it was going to take 4 hours and a pricey fare so he didn'... Latest reply by Clare53