What Hosts are saying

I have made a reservation for a property for the 15-18th January. This booking has been accepted and confirmed. The price was 145$ for three days. 48$ per day. After I made the booking the host has updated his prices and they have increased to 57$ per day... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi,Can someone tell me an email I can use to contact Air BnB about a fake apartment advertised in Galway City, Ireland. I want to let them know aboutit so no students will be conned into giving a deposit as the guy is not in Ireland. This is a scam that t... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello. I am very confused. I made some changes in my listing on the 16. of August and after the changes my listing is no more online.I wrote to Airbnb but till now get no answer.In my dashboard the status is like online (see the scrrenshot), but I cannot ... Latest reply by Joerg13
    • Screenshot 2017-08-24 at 18.38.48.png
    How do I disable the pre approval function? I hate it, I hate the annoying texts and messages in the middle of the night from airbnb reminding me to pre approve. I don't want to pre approve. If someone wants to book they can book. Someone please help. Latest reply by Farah1
    I signed up for that payment option now few weeks BUT SO FAR not received any card yet ...is airbnb sending it (I see a lot of cards with their name on it) or is it Payoneer directely ?-and how long should such a think take ... few days till a week i woul... Latest reply by Daniel-and-Betty0