What Hosts are saying

I told you for one year ago that my husbond got the cancer Why I was cancelling all my reservation as A host. In the weekend some chinese people was coming. I did not be aware of this. I need to transfer their money back - and I need you to close my accou... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hi there I would like to delete my listing and dont know how to do so. Can you pls delete the listing on my behalf? Thanks Latest reply by Stephanie
    I just posted my listing 10 mins ago, how long does it take to go live? I try to search it but it didn't show up. Latest reply by Emiel1
    l have a villa in egypt regestered as new cairo resort and want to receive all my money in cairo egypt Latest reply by Quincy
    Massachusetts recently passed some laws with regard to charging occupancy taxes on Airbnb rentals. Effective July 1st our guests must pay about 14.75% in occupancy taxes to the state and town. I have not been able to confirm with AirBnB that they are c... Latest reply by Kat157
    Hey, I’m [Guest]! San Juan Capistrano, California, United States · Joined in September 2017 Seems like Airbnb will face what Uber is facing. When you get too big, you forget who made you that big in the first place. I get a message from this dumb SOB ... Latest reply by Lili133
    Unfortunately, a server error prevented your request from being completed. Airbnb may be undergoing maintenance or your connection may have timed out. Please try again. I cannot open transaction history since last Friday. I tried to refresh page, log out... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello everybodyI have realized a problem at the airbnb app at the mobile devices. The problem does not occur at labtops and desktops but only at mobile devices.In the calendar, if a host is searching an available date some dates sho s occupied allthough t... Latest reply by Helen427