What Hosts are saying

I am having a problem when I want to do the "add new payment method". After I put down all the information such as my Visa card number, cvc, name, postcode...I press the "add card" button, but the page just doesn't want to load my card info and no respond... Latest reply by Arpan5
    Someone wants to book. I want to add a deposit to their reservation. There is no 'send a special offer'. Only accept or decline. Not sure where the tab went. If it were there, could I add a deposit? And where did the tab go? (We have have two messa... Latest reply by David-And-Gretchen0
    Hi fellow Airbnb hostsI just received a booking for a night which I thought I had blocked on the booking calendar. I will be away on that day and don't have a cleaner available. The guests does not want to cancel as she would received a travel voucher fro... Latest reply by Anke-Beate0
    I need to vent. We rent two homes on an island known being a party spot. It’s not easy... we deal with drunk slobs, big messes, and situations that arise that are difficult to address quickly because of the location. But we try our best. This isn’t o... Latest reply by Cherilyn4
    Hi guys! I’ve just hosted for the second time and I’m baffled because both guests sent me private messages saying what a great time they are having, what an amazing house etc etc and they don’t leave a review..! I’m kind of pissed because I leave an hones... Latest reply by Marisa182
    Greetings AirBnB Family,I humbly ask for you assistance in this ongoing matter. I have been a host for about 2 years now and haven't had any issues up until now. I will describe the situation with must detail to give you a full understanding of the situat... Latest reply by Jenn85
    Greetings Host Community,I recently Googled my listing and noticed that another website is showing my listing and offering a link to Airbnb to rent it. I did NOT authorize this website "rentbyowner.com" to post my listing. I only use Airbnb as my rental... Latest reply by Paul1255