What Hosts are saying

Hi I had a guest last weekend all started ok friendly etc, but one guest booked then 2 turned up this is generally the norm at my place, I have the space and it’s set up for 2 so no problem, but then they had a wedding on the second night, a third guest s... Latest reply by Tory13
    Hello, Can you please move the review for the booking with the Confirmation code HMJ2SP3XCK. I already had an support chat with Thomas. As excpect and promised by the guest, they left an false review because we didnt give them a refund. As you can see vil... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi Just wondering if anyone could have a look at my listing and tell me what they think I could improve on. The months of May and June have not been bad months in terms of bookings but for the months following June I have no bookings at all, and I am not ... Latest reply by Ana1136

#

I booked out some days over December 2019 for my family For a few days i watch the block and it was still thereI checked after a month and those blocked out days dissapearedKindly adviseSent from my iPad Latest reply by Maryna6
    I have been bumping up against an AirBnB dilemma that I would love other hosts’ opinions on. As a host I charge a fair ($25) cleaning fee for our one bedroom/one bathroom rental. My husband and I turn the space over on our own and can clean it in one hour... Latest reply by Christine615
    On my second booking for my house, I have not heard back from the booking guest except at initial booking. His sister contacted me to my cell from her cell wanting to know when he will get keys but doesn't know when he will arrive. What do I do if he doe...