What Hosts are saying

Yesterday I excluded the smart pricing and put the fixed price of 515 kn but today you confirmed reservation with the price of 371 kn???? Latest reply by Emiel1
    I added a fully detailed experience which was a great one. And it was declined in half a second, so obviously was not reviewed by a human.I would like to be given a chance to correct the items that were not acceptable by the Airbnb robots. What to do? Is ... Latest reply by Ronald196
    I had a guest who checked in, and couple hours later, she complained we had flea in the bedroom. I offer the option that she could cancel the reservation. She cancelled, and I called Airbnb to give her full refund. But my pest control came and checked t... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hi. My girlfriend ** set up my airBnB acount and she has that way get the status as Admin, and I Trond is host, but i am the owner of the plase. I want to change that so i be the admin. Best regards Trond** **[Name hidden due to privacy reasons - Communit... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I want to host an experience. I filled out the forms, but can not figure out if I was accepted or not. Or if my experience will be out there as a choice. Latest reply by Niklas43
    Recently a guest shows up which causes lot if minor issues (like broken kitchenware, taking stuff belonging to others from the (shared) fridge, walking around in the middle of the night, having extreme long showers, talking when nobody is there, etc..Th... Latest reply by Emiel1
    So I accidentally gave the owner a lower star review than I had in mind(aka misclick), but I only found out after I saw that the owner wrote a review as well. How do I change the star review for this owner? Latest reply by Sarah977