What Hosts are saying

Hion Airbnb app there is no option to charge weekly cleaning fees for long term guests. Everything is upfront which makes the rate unattractive. Guests who have recently joined Airbnb are not vetted properly as I had a few who smoke drugs in the apartment... Latest reply by Judy-O0
    How do I change the information sent to a guest once they have booked? It seems like there is information going to guests once they book giving an old code for my keysafe. i cant seem to find how to change it Thank youKarin Latest reply by Lawrence67
    Hello,I just cancelled a reservation and am due a full refund (as per the host's cancellation policy) but when I made a reservation $66 dollars were already charged to my card and now the refund is only going to be the part I hadn't yet paid. But the pol... Latest reply by Margaret551
    AlohaI want to know why Air bnb is encouraging the state of Hawaii to intercept taxes. This causes a great inconvenience to the legal entities who have multiple rental platforms and will then have to separate taxes sent to the state. Who will be responsib...
    Hi,I'm concerned I'm losing bookings as the price on my Cover Page is showing the highest nightly stay charge .I've noticed similar listings show their cheapest nightly rate.How can I set my cheapest nightly rate?Thanks
    I would like to know if it is possible to list her place with mine, and mine on hers. They are in seperate towns and we could really benifit each other. I try to direct them to hers but it has gotten tough to find it for my guests.
    Hi everyone, just checking does the days allowence for the year run from April til April or jan to jan? Also is there any way of having that info on your progress. I can only find yearly money rather than days booked. Thanks all