What Hosts are saying

Any other Daytona Beach Shores hosts out there?? Just curious if you've had any issues listing your home in DSB. I've listed mine and my lot is zoned RSF-2. So far no issues but I've heard a lot of conflicting information from other hosts, volusia count...
    Aloha Airbnb people, I’m really hoping that Airbnb Em Hawaii is going to step up and look after us in this terrible time. The city of Hawaii is closing all vacation rentals which means all air B&Bs. There are 10,000 supposedly illegal Airbnb‘s in the sta... Latest reply by Debbie104
    Hi guys, I'm trying to upload photos to my check in instructions but it just leaves blank boxes on the mobile app, can anybody help?
    Hey there, After being superhost for 20 odd months. I am on verge of loosing superhost status due to 2 (1 star reviews) which were given as guests booked thinking this to be a Entire place (but they had booked Private room). Nonetheless as expected, AIRB...
    Hi, i am searching for a property manager in St Petersburg Russia to take care of my apt and to clean and do the check in and out service to my apt. Does anyone know somebody interested in this?Cheers Stefan
    I have been participating in the host referral progam in which Airbnb pays $240 for each new host you invite, and which meets certain criteria. So far, I've been paid for two new hosts. I also have two more that have been approved for payout, but haven't... Latest reply by Sheryl21
    • Payout.jpg
    We were expecting a guest yesterday at 1pm. I arrived at 11am this morning to find no one had checked in. Everything was as we had left it... Strange.. yet we have been paid today, and been prompted by email to write a review.What happens in this situatio... Latest reply by Vicky269
    several days ago i just got email notifcation that i made a reservation at UK(which at the moment i was at my house in jakarta indonesia) which check in date as the day 14 may 2019 and checkout 18 may 2019(same day of the reservation). which is this is no... Latest reply by Carolina796
    • Capture.PNG
    • Capture2.PNG
    • Capture3.PNG
    Me and my friends booked to the first host (first link below). The original link of our room disappeared for quite sometime and the said he needs to 'settle' something. Now I just found out that there are two different hosts listing the same room we booke... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi people, I'm new to airbnb and I just had my first booking request for a couple to stay all of next week. I am nervous anyway as I love my flat and this is the first time I have done this. However, I think I would be ok with it if I could see that the ... Latest reply by Vu19