What Hosts are saying

Good morning. I’m in a sticky situation and I need help. I’m not going to mention the host since this may yet get resolved. However, here is the long and short of it. I had a reservation for this July for a 6 bedroom in Orlando for $285 per night. We hav... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have a reservation request between July 14th and 19th. The problem is that I have the 19th blocked off. How can a guest request a blocked off day? I do not want to decline the whole reservation, just edit the days of the request. Latest reply by Taree0
    I do have a very bad experience with my last quest. I did have a lot of problems with my labtop. And on Friday the 14th June by returning home I did get that reguest for staying with me from the 15th up to the 19th. Immediately I let her know of my bookin... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi everybody thanks for the nice welcome! I’m certainly excited about finally finishing my project and posting it on Airbnb !!! My question is how do I go about marketing it for an entire season to one renter? In Florida our season runs typically from Oc... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hi! In addition to other social media groups, what's the best way to meet and reach out to hosts in our neighborhood? It'd be great to have a community group presence here in the airbnb community center, but it seems the areas are currently only offered f... Latest reply by Roy121
    I am relatively new to hosting and the peak season in my area is from July to the end of October. In mid October there is an International music and cultural festival with daytime and evening events for 10 days. How do I attach something about this festi... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hi , I want to cancel the guests for tomorrow reservation , because our room policy is 7guests for maximum, but they have 9guests instead. So I want to cancel it without any penalty Latest reply by Alexandra316