What Hosts are saying

I've only recently realized that the review process on Airbnb is a one-way street. When I review a traveler, it posts on their profile - whether or not they leave me a review. Why is that? It creates moral hazard - reviews for Hosts are only provided a... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello, can anyone help me locate a good company that does housekeeping and inspection in the palm springs area. I recently had to let my company go because they didn’t notify me of damages. Thank you in advance
    Recent guest left a huge mess in my condo. I requested money for additional cleaning that it caused. Guest is now threatening to report me for extortion. Have any of you had experience with this? Will Airbnb just take their word for it and suspend me? Latest reply by Sarah977
    We bought a cottage in the fall and have been busy fixing it up with plans to rent it out from May to November while also enjoying it as a family when it is not booked. We currently have many bookings, especially for peak season (July and August). My conc... Latest reply by Kelly149
    I'm hoping someone else has come across these issues and can help me with a resolution. 1. In my host calendar I am seeing 'light bulbs' When I click on them it should display on the right side of the screen details about that light bulb. I am not seei... Latest reply by Dawn162
    I am having trouble adding my payment method on airbnb, it says “Payee must be specified”. Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello, I had to change my payment method and set a new card as default as the card I made the reservation with was stolen and cancelled. Since the new card is set as default will that be the card that get charged for my second half of payment? Latest reply by Miloud0