What Hosts are saying

Hello all, this is is a horrible experience that the victim suffered. Im very disappointed in Airbnb allowing peopl like this to book. I took action immediately and only rent to guest who have been recommended by other host. Here is the horror story.A Ai... Latest reply by Stephanie
    She sent request for one guest asking for information. While replying back and forth she put "we" instead of I. She requested to stay and said "so $575, is that correct?" I replied with yes if there are only two guest. I did because we charge $30 a person... Latest reply by Dna0
    Hi All, We recently listed our beach property and have been extensively massaging the listing. I wanted to add more narrative in "The Space" section and added several nicely formatted paragraphs. Unfortunately, when the listing is displayed, what I add...
    Hi My payout method is pending and it says it will take upto 5 business days to get approved. Will this affect the booking process of the client who is just about to confirm the booking of my property? Will he be able to pay? Latest reply by Kunal1
    Hi, It's the first time that my property was booked. It has been 4 days since my guest checked-in and I still havent received my payout. Initially, my payout default was for a bank transfer but I was notified that there is an error hence couldn't send m... Latest reply by MaryAnn113
    Hi! I am new to hosting in the AirBnb world and want to make sure that I have everything I need before I begin hosting so that I won’t get in any trouble. I live in Tennessee and want to check to see if there’s any specific license I need before I begin!...