What Hosts are saying

Please help me with this When a person makes a reservation and then lets me know that someone else is coming in his place, what do you do?Airbnb told me that I am not covered by the insurance in this case!I would really like to help the guest and keep the... Latest reply by Kyriaki4
    i cancelled my reservation yesterday the host number is not working even the location on rbnb is wrong now i canot get my money back the host its not recheable on all numbers even i got the number from their official site but nothing can someone plz advis... Latest reply by Elias85
    I made a long term reservation and immediately realised that the schooling options for the kids were not right for us in that area of Boston. We need to change district. I notified the Host right away but she does not want to refund me. Check-in is in 4 m... Latest reply by Ignazio18
    I want a refund of my reservation due to the fact that my host illegally renting the apartment. AirBnB are not refunding the service fee because more than 48 hours of my booking,although the cancellation policy on the hosts page says 48 hours and at least... Latest reply by Mohsin7
    I havent received my payout .Its moreyhan 30 days.Pls. Help