What Hosts are saying

Hi, I need help in fixing an issue for hosting, I need the profile e-mail address to be changed as I no longer use the old one. Seconldy, I have updated a payout method but cannot receive any emails from AirBnB as the e-mail address on my profile is not c... Latest reply by Steve891
    Please can anyone offer me some advice.I am new to Airbnb and booked a 2 nights stay in Dublin. My husband and I checked in at 4pm and when doing so we were met with the most foul smell and the place was filthy.We got a message to tell us that there was a... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Reading many posts in the topic on the following link:"Uneasy when I receive a request" - The OP feels uneasy because Airbnb does not display inquiring guest´s picture before booking.https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Uneasy-when-I-receive-a-requ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I am quite new to airbnb and I need help in responding to a booking. Most of the time, our Internet in Malawi is poor and the accept button does not work. You have to find strong Internet or WiFi....(and I use my phone). As I speak, I couldn't host 3 gues... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi Everybody, My current guest messaged me on Saturday afternoon (they check out tomorrow, Sunday) to tell me about something that happened on Friday night regarding one of his friends falling in my kitchen. HIs ring caught on the kitchen table "as he wen... Latest reply by Nikky4
    I am a super host and I have maintained a 4.8 average for over a year with zero cancelations I have over 25 properties and I would like to become a super plus host I need help with starting the process please help. thanks samantha Latest reply by Sarah977
    After three years of gutting and renovating a beautiful lake house my dream of having an Airbnb began today. I listed it last Friday and it automatically started me on reservations being instantly booked. Today I have my first guests. They have never r... Latest reply by Sarah977