What Hosts are saying

I’d love some input, please! We have a 5 bedroom house on 22 acres in Vermont. We are constantly booked for weekends and would love help getting longer bookings. (We do have some over the summer months). We have a 2 night minimum, so clearly we could chan... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hi!I’m waiting for the payout since on Sunday. I got an email that the money was in my account but it wasn’t.thanks Latest reply by Sarah977
    I need help. I have the strict cancellation. Yesterday I had a guest check in that had a 7 day reservation. Then this morning he checked out stating his company is sending him to another city. He put in for a shorten stay and asked for a refund. Do... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We had a guest come today who, only a few minutes later, messaged saying our space was not what they were expecting and wouldn’t be staying. We have lots of pictures of the space available & a detailed description. We messaged saying we were sorry and if ... Latest reply by Jen298
    A guest has cancelled, which is fine. my cancellation policy says that she will receive 50% back, but she has not received anything. She has asked me to see if I can sort it, what can I do to help her? Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am about to become a host in Winter Park, Florida. I will not be living in the same state as my home and plan to use a managment company for when I cannot tend to the home and in between guests. Does anyone have a great recommendation for a management c... Latest reply by Keely9
    Stopping the Arlington Zoning Ban in the CourtsThank you for your support of the START Movement and the pursuit of reasonable short term rental regulations for Arlington. We have now officially launched our fundraising campaign to file suit against this i...
    I set up my account but did not add my photo. Now I would like to add the photo. Can anyone let me know how to do this? I have tried the edit profile and have no success. Thank You V Latest reply by Vermeda0
    A guest can only rate a stay with a 4* or a 5*, and there is no inbetween. Hence, in order to remain a superhost you are expected to have pretty much only 5* stars, since if you get for example 10 reviews, you can only afford having a single 4* to retain ... Latest reply by Sarah977