What Hosts are saying

Is it possible to list two email addresses. Currently only mine is listed . - but would also like to include a second email address [my wife's] so she can also see / get thenotifications in my absence.Any clue ? Chuck Latest reply by Emiel1
    I'm increasingly disappointed with Airbnb PLUS. My bookings are down substantially. I've lost all control of my photos and they dont deliver the insight into our area and more importantly our USP - SEA VIEWS! The photographs were also taking in winter - i... Latest reply by Gordon0
    my guest has not arrived. I have phoned several times and sent messages I am tired and have wotk tomorrow . I want to go to bed Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi Folks, This Airbnb business certainly throws up some challenges. Guests yesterday arrived 3 pm yesterday, left 9.30 am this morning. Male & female work colleagues (!)When we went to change the beds there were several stains (blood) on the sheet & right... Latest reply by Pamela553
    As a new host I’ve worked hard to get 5 star reviews across the board and take pride in being a host and take my role seriously. Sadly I was reviewed based on my guests experience of google maps, they rated my location as a 4 as google maps got her lost, ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    1. How do I change my banking details.2. When a guest books 1 day before the date, when do I get paid?3.Who sends the invoice to the client? If it’s the host, how do I go about it? Latest reply by Emiel1