What Hosts are saying

Hi.

Can anyone assist please? I have a confirmed booking reservation. The guest made payment and it shows on my calendar.Now the client told me the transaction was reversed on his credit card.What do I do now? Latest reply by Otto17
    I'm just wondering if anyone thinks the rating for location is a tricky topic. I am within walking distance to 80% of everything there is to do in Dallas. The only thing I'm not close to that is on the site seeing your is Arlington (Six Flaggs Ranger Stad...
    I recently published my place , named Eli studio but when I tried to find in the listed homes I can't see it.What can I do to publish my listing? Latest reply by Zoia2
    I would like to if possible sync my holiday reservations with my Gmail calender, I've seen how to do it for host bookings but not actual reservations. Is this possible? Thanks
    Over the past year, I have had several inquiries that did not lead to a booking; a couple that did. I affimatively answered most question but the guests never wound up booking. I wonder if they are just shopping around, and I was passed over for another p... Latest reply by Josiah0
    Hi All, Wondering if you can help. We have a situation whereby it was best for the guest to cancel the stay with us due to complaints with neighbours. We have a flexible cancellation policy but as the guest is due to check in tomorrow they are being advis... Latest reply by Jillian99
    Buenas tardes, Estoy intentando pagar mi reserva pero solamente me muestra error con cualquiera de mi tarjeta, que puedo hacer? Gracias Latest reply by Quincy
    Buenas tardes anfitriones, necesito de vuestra experiencia. Di de alta mi apartamento en febrero y tanto en febrero como en marzo tuve huéspedes. Luego se cortó y cuando he mirado mi anuncio, primero estaban todas mis fechas no disponibles, lo arreglé, lu... Latest reply by Quincy
    I am trying to link my AIRBNB listing calendar to my google calendar on my android devise, I was able to link it via my laptop google calendar but it is not being added to my android. Can anyone advise how to link it so I can have it on my google calendar...