What Hosts are saying

I've been a host for several years and have been tremendously lucky with my guests. However I just walked by the window of the AirBnb room and noticed that the black-out pull shade has been torn halfway off its roller. Do you think this damage is worthy ... Latest reply by Rachel160
    I thought I blocked dates on the calendar because I permenantly rented the space I was airbnb'ing. Now this morning I just see I have a reservation! I have no idea how to eradicate this. I can offer the person another bedroom in my house, but not the apar... Latest reply by Donna638
    Hi Airbnb community, Once upon a time there was a great service called Airbnb. Then it all started to fall apart! Support service is sending incorrect messages to You as a host. Superhosts now are dealt without any priority at all, there are pending pa... Latest reply by A-t0
    The listing we are staying out is hosted by a "super host" - one of the reasons we chose it. When we got here yesterday, the listing is only surface level clean. It's been vacuumed, the bathroom was mopped, the garbage was taken out, linens were changed... Latest reply by Jonathan-And-Lisa0
    Hello, I am a new to Airbnb as a host. My husband and I got the STRP for our home in Davidson County so we could make a little money over the summer while we are away traveling. I know that Airbnb says that it collects occupancy tax for us, but is ther...