What Hosts are saying

I was wondering if anyone can give me timeframes for how long the Resolution Centre normally take to "resolve" issues. I had a major domestic incident in my property last week, to which the police were called. There is an incident number and the case is... Latest reply by David-Erik0
    Is there any hosts here think Airbnb’s policy of not letting host see potential guest profile picture really unfair ? Im starting to host and been receiving request from people who don’t have any reviews and not seeing who they look like/their gender real... Latest reply by David-Erik0
    Hye there, I'am Siti Hawa Arshed I'm a new host in Airbnb..i receive 1 booking guest that already msg me her booking on this coming 17th..my question is i dont know what is IBAN number as my bank which is Maybank dont have IBAN number..so how can i comple... Latest reply by David-Erik0
    i have 2 months more to my book accommodation. However, the host isn't replying to my questions (last messaged 8 days ago and 2 days ago). Should I be worried and cancel my booking? contacted airbnb on twitter and they mentioned that i should try contacti... Latest reply by Chin16
    A calendar is the most important part of maintaining a schedule of bookings. I have to maintain my own calender(on paper) to keep an adequate record of my schedule. I don't see why AirBnb can't be upgraded to allow me to make notes on their system/s calen... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I havnt received and money in my account. Am I missing information or does it take time? How does this work? Latest reply by Quincy
    Hey guys-I live in Charlotte and now have a newer Airbnb (four different listings off one house). All my guests who were about to book (I was talking to them leading up to the booking) are now saying the listings are gone/not visible. Here's the main l... Latest reply by Jason941
    Is anyone experiencing problems with the Airbnb site? I cannot get into the progress page or the help page Latest reply by Valerie157