What Hosts are saying

Just started hosting and we're using Smart Pricing. Bookings are good so far and throughout most of the up-coming Summer the system is pricing us at around £60/night. From the end of September onwards, smart pricing increases hugely to around £90/night ... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello everyone! I know this is quite specific, but if there is anyone out there who hosts in Palo Alto, CA, I am looking for alternative cleaning for my rentals. Currently, I have a few cleaners already. But, for times sake and a tight schedules, I wan...
    Does anyone else have issue with the change to the Review page? I personally do not like the new format...a one page quick and easy review format was efficient and user friendly. Let's encourage Air BnB to go back to the quick and easy one page format, ... Latest reply by Sherry165
    hello, everyone, I'd like to know how to add more than one apartments on airbnb.com, plus how do I know that I'm online I mean my account. Latest reply by Miloud0
    Airbnb finally did something right. Has anyone else noticed a change in how their listing appears? Under the title despcription, there are now quotes by guests, no more "95% of recents guests said this property was sparkling clean...blablabla". The b... Latest reply by Cathie19