What Hosts are saying

I am new to BnB hosting and just getting my feet wet. My townhouse is in a small gated complex where I know all of my neighbors. I lived in the unit for 3 years. I moved and decided to BnB it. My guests have full privacy with the place all to themselv... Latest reply by Lauren629
    I am a host in Marietta Ohio. We have enjoyed hosting for approximately 2-1/2 years. Our town has recently (January) started requiring the collection of hotel tax for Air BnB listings. I have read previous threads in the Community Center. I have also ta... Latest reply by Chris-And-Jerry0
    I had a guest book for this bank holiday weekend, and subsequently cancel. Airbnb confirmed they had been refunded as per our strict policy. I have an outstanding upcoming part-payment, regarding this guest. It was due yesterday, but didn’t come through.... Latest reply by Linda108
    hello,we just had our first guest and they were lovely. I left a review for them and now waiting for their review. They had said they would be submitting a review (but they are on the road alot). I read that there is a 14 day deadline. Is it 14 days a... Latest reply by Brian918
    Hello! My husband and I just listed our posting but we can't begin accepting reservations until June 1st but have it all set up for people to do so. I had watched YouTube videos that said that you got algorithm preferences for the first 5 weeks you post y... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Dear all, Wich ways do you use to make the rental of your residence more known on the internet ? (mentioning the link of Airbnb of course for booking)In my case for a residence in the South of France.Any ideas? Tips? Thank you very much ! Ingrid Latest reply by Emiel1