What Hosts are saying

We are going to do some traveling for a year and my brother in law will be managing the Airbnb. He wants to establish himself and not co host but rather start new and get his own reviews. Does anyone know how best to do that? Thanks! Latest reply by Linda108
    HiI had a same day booking earlier in the month. The guest messaged to say they were excited to come and I sent them all my directions and information on how to access the property. I then get a message to say the guests payment has failed but the date wi... Latest reply by Linda108
    I’m new to this, I’ve taken a guest for a long weekend booking for Glasgow Festival but after confirming him I read his last review from a host saying 1 star and his multiple reasons why he was giving the guest 1 star.I’m panicking because it’s my home -... Latest reply by Yvonne360
    What can I do if a guest's dog urinates or defecates in my home? Can I ask them to leave? I made it very clear in my messages to the guest that all "doggie business" is to be handled in my garden, and not in the house. Latest reply by Janie43
    Hi everyone, My girlfriend and I have stayed with many airbnbs in the past and had great experiences. However, on our current 50-day Airbnb (20 days in as of today), things are not going so well. We are doing an extended stay at an AirBNB in New York City... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi i tried to look for my listing from someone else’s someone profile but I couldn’t see anything- I can’t find my property - why? Latest reply by Emiel1