What Hosts are saying

아시다시피 숙박비를 표시할 때 청소비는 제외하고 표시됩니다. 주변 상권을 보면 숙박비와 청소비에 대한 비율이 거의 1:1 내외로 유지되는데 이 룰을 따라야 하는지 고민이 되네요. 숙박비 / 청소비에 대한 비율을 어떻게 생각하시나요? 에어비엔비 검색결과에 청소비 포함되서 나오게 하는 옵션도 있나요?
    Hello! I was wondering if anyone had a similar experience or could help me. I had booked an apartment/hotel in Mykonos for the wrong dates by accident. I booked it for the 18th-21st of April instead of July. I had realised on the 18th of April in the morn... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Pacific Point Property Management is a turnkey property management company that handles every aspect of making your property into a successful Airbnb rental.Some of our services include full setups and deep cleanings, design, guest background checks, gues...
    I have an inquiry from someone who has no reviews. She says she is visiting her boyfriend and bringing her mother and is from Australia. I inquired a bit more and it sounds like she may be legitimately visiting and she is over 21 but I’d like to get a bet... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone, i just wanted to see if there is a possibility to get a clear overview of any possible costs for cancelling our booked airbnb stay? Unfortunately one of the families in our group wont be available on the dates we chose because of a change in ... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Has anyone had a terrible experience with extremely high maintenance guests, and had to pull through till the end? It was the worst week I have had. We have a lovely Family home and open it up to air b n b , we get great feedback and reviews and I put a l... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Is anyone interested in the Bend Oregon area in forming such a group? The primary purpose would be to understand Bend's Type I and Type II clasifications and help the city to form better rules for our 900+ hosts. I see it as an advocacy effort and not a...