What Hosts are saying

My guest is trying to pay and hes saying no credit card is working, hes tried cards from different countries and no luck. Latest reply by Ana1136
    My husband and I have been hosting for about a year now and it seems every few guest we have manage to lock themselves out. The top lock requires a code and is the only thing that needs to be locked, but some guest like to lock the bottom too. We leave a ... Latest reply by Ashley602
    Hi. I’m a super host from Long Beach Ca. I recently had an experience where a guest insta booked without a picture of themselves. They used a dog. I sent a friendly message asking them to update a photo. I had no response so 3 hours later (on check in dat... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I am in Canada, and new to hosting.I already have bookings but am unable to set up payment option.i went to the bank and got Swift and IBAN numbers but it will not validate in the system!Help!
    2nd month in hosting and I get my first semi-bad review. He complemented the house but complained that there was someone outside in the street drinking at 8am. How am I supposed to control that?!? He then went on and on about the neighborhood not being sa... Latest reply by Ahmad52
    Has anyone been asked by a prior guests to let them book directly through you for another visit? I have hosted this couple before and they were fine, and they contacted me for a fall booking. I told them I could not go outside of Airbnb. Am I correct? I... Latest reply by Ann489