What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone,I host in Paris and in the wake of the Notre Dame fire disaster, I would like to offer a suggestion and explore ways to assist in the efforts to finance the rebuilding and restoration of Notre Dame Cathedral.I have in mind making a pledge as a... Latest reply by Michael2978
    Hi my names Nicole and I run a small co hosting business for properties in Fremantle. I also live in the area and love to show guests what we have to offer in our beautiful part of the world. I currently have 3 properties and have achieved superhost statu...
    Hi there,I have a two week trip coming up and I have booked a number of different airBnb places to stay and they all have various payment options from 50 to 100% upfront. I am trying to keep up with what has and hasn’t been paid and I can’t seen to find...
    Hi Airbnb, I have just received the reservation with code number: **** and I can’t understand why this guest can book my listing although I blocked it on April 27th. Could you please help me to check whether is it from system faulty? Thank you and look fo... Latest reply by Ly23
    Hi can someone please tell me if my rental has a reference number that I can give to people to help them find it quicker? TIA Latest reply by Emma646
    i cannot check in client and I do not see that I have received payment. She is already asking for a refund for early departure. I'm afraid I will not be paid for her time. Latest reply by Rachel177