What Hosts are saying

I've just seen Airbnb have put my apartment on for less than I said I wanted to rent it out for. Who can I ask about this? I've not accepted the booking yet but I was really surprised its coming in lower than I said I wanted to go!! I said £65 and £75 a... Latest reply by Paul1255
    I just used Keycafe for the first time on Thursday. I have support questions that require a timely response but Keycafe is non-supportive. I know this sounds counter-intuitive, but is there an alternative to Keycafe support for getting answers to Keycaf...
    hi, I have booked 3 different airbnb, I remember some of the booking required me to pay only half of the price, and I have to pay the second half by the end fo some date, which I forgot which date it was. Could you please help confirming the booking for m... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am trying to log on to AirBnB from a new device. I received the verification code. However when I try to enter it the 4th digit does not enter. Any suggestions Latest reply by Ana1136
    Just received an email stating :- Airbnb-required security depositsAs part of our continuing effort to build trust on Airbnb, we may apply a security deposit for a small number of guests 48 hours before they check in. This is a limited test based on certa... Latest reply by Oad0
    I finally got to login in but it says something is wrong with Airbnb app , it is either in maintance or down in error. try back later.Please adviceWe have upcoming reservations
    hola, necesito de su ayuda. Se realizo realizo un cobro no autorizado por parte de airbnb en la tarjeta de credito de mi cuñada, intentamos hablar con airbnb sin ninguna ayuda, hay alguna forme de rastrear el cobro con el numero de confirnacion que aparec... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi allI need to hold dates/block dates for a guest who is coming in June. I am however, having trouble doing so as I am being instructed to put in a reason. But I am unable to find where I input the reason. Can someone help? Latest reply by Ann72