What Hosts are saying

Boa tarde,fiz meu anúncio e desde o início o nome da cidade saiu errado, tentei mudar inutilmente, em contato com o AirBnb, me disseram que eu deveria esperar 5 dias até que meu anúncio fosse vailidado para que eu conseguisse fazer a mundança. Já tenho ho... Latest reply by Vanina21
    I can't access my 2018 earnings summary- when I click for it ( from Progress/transactions/view earnings summary), the 2017 is shown, no matter what month/dates are entered in the dropdown menus. Previous years are also not visible. Anyone else? Latest reply by Elizabeth16
    Hello!I will be new to manage properties by ABnB. I will be renting two out six room in a guest house.I learned that service fee for host is 3%, is there is any other fee to be charge to host (I know that 7% tax is being charge to guest and pay to Haciend... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I called IRB, looked on government websites in the VI but can't get a clear answer on if and when the per room sin tax will be implemented or how it will be collected - directly to the government from Airbnb or as hosts we have to pay, if so where and how... Latest reply by Dena36
    I have a guest (1 month) smoking in one of my rooms despite it being a non-smoking listing. I have other guests at the property and his antisocial behaviour has already led to me getting a bad review from another guest. I contacted Airbnb about it and the... Latest reply by Alon1
    Hi, We received a instant booking on Thursday last week but the lady hasn’t turned up. Orignally I had to ask what time should we expect her, she replied saying 2200-ish. I stayed up past midnight waiting & received no message. She messaged at 6am the nex... Latest reply by Alon1
    I encourage all to become activists in the protection, support and regulation of our community. The following is a letter I am sending to Congressmen with the purpose of support for SB 824. I hope you may find it useful and inspiring. April 9, 2019Mr. Jef...
    So gutted that pre-booking questions feature is bei g retired! I so much want to know why people are booking, it just gives me peace of mind. What do you guys think. Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0