What Hosts are saying

Last weekend (11th May) we had booked to stay in an apartment in Manchester. We contacted the host via email to say when we should be arriving with no reposonse. We rang repeatedly and the line was dead. We showed up at the apartment and no ne answered. I... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello.. I have a problem. I changed my payout method, but turned out, I put the wrong number details. So, I put the correct detail just two days ago, my question is, when will I get the money transfer to my new account? Thank you.. Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi I am trying to fill in the payout method wouldn’t allow the details what’s the best way to deal with this? Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello im wondering about payonner system we request a card, and still doesnt reiceive! Guest told us their paying directly to airbnb so question is when we will reiceive card? and guest who already lived with us their paid with airbnb? Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi Everyone!Is it just me, or am I old fashioned in expecting at least a ““ when I text a guest about arrival info with door code, etc., to want to be sure they received the text? I would certainly send at LEAST a@““ letting someone know I got their text!... Latest reply by Shari63
    Hi all! I am currently a cohost here in Louisville, Ky. I’m looking to cohost a few properties out of state and would like to know any commonly used payment methods to the cohost. Im looking for set percentage to be automatically transferred and leaving t... Latest reply by Taylor199
    Airbnb issues VAT invoices to hosts when a reservation is confirmed. The date on the invoice is the date of confirmation. However there is no way to chronologically sort reservations by date of confirmation in order to go through these invoices. Reservati...
    Hi, i can’t change the adress on my post.Can you help me to modify it please?Thank you Latest reply by Emiel1