What Hosts are saying

Hello , I’m new host , I cannot search my listing in list and list show me that it’s available to book my home . Can u help me what’s happened? Thank u Latest reply by Linda108
    Good morningsorry , i have a little problem , probably i m clumsy i want to search a house , some friends suggested me, that i know the name , but if i put the name in the search or if i put the name of the city , and the name of the housethe search dont ... Latest reply by Ann72
    2018 12 09, Sunday.Is any other host frustrated when trying to phone Airbnb?I called Airbnb at 1 855 424 7262 at 11;30 on a Sunday morning. The call was cut off at 4 minutes 35 seconds after the computer menus and getting through to a male representative.... Latest reply by Jane544
    If I as a host have two different accommodations, can I have a co-host on only one of these payments?I dont want to be paying taxes on money that I dont get..Thank u for an answer//Christopher
    Bonjour tout le monde .... j ai une question... je remplis toutes les conditions pour être superhost.. entre avril 2018 et avril 2019... à partir de quand pourrai je avoir le badge sur mon annonce . Merci cela fait un an que je propose mon logement avec A... Latest reply by Quincy
    I’m doing a research project about the customer satisfaction for the online booking of Airbnb products. I would like to know a little about how you feel in using the Airbnb service or your feeling to Airbnb.Please be rest assured that your information pro...
    We have hit the requirements for superhost but our progress is showing as 0 for everything?