What Hosts are saying

Hi I previously added some rules which indicates that I had a cat at home. I don't have my cat anymore in the place.Eventhough I have deleted the information, my guests still see the information. How can I delete it? I am losing my potential clients... Latest reply by Quincy
    I am trying to update my photos and everythimg I try uploading they say they were unable to upload and I should delete. They are the right size and I have done some on my other property on Airbnb same size and they were accepted. I have been sitting for h... Latest reply by Beth80
    Iminterested in hosts who have experienced hotels putting up obstacles and how to fight against the hotels trying to block Airbnb . We just experienced this in a planning and zoning committee meeting and it was obvious there was an agenda previous discus... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello,I have to inform you that bed bugs peaked is in the appartment in Madrid. Please,control it. We stayed 4nights,from 28th April till 2nd May Latest reply by Stephanie
    Looking for accommodation for 2 in Chicago July 11 for a week as going to a wedding in Near North...and last booking ended up having to cancel???? Latest reply by Helen427