What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,please advise me that how to remove the review a guest who canceled reservation yet left me a one star review. He never stayed with us, never saw the place or the location. What would you do in this case?thank you Latest reply by Ton11
    Hi my guest wants to change her dates but is unable to connect to airbnb due to software updates on her phone. I have sent her the reservation change. Please can you help? RESERVATION CODE: HMACXCC5SX Latest reply by Ton11
    Hi there Air bnb hosting community i have some very specific questions about bedding for our guestswe supply the bedding to our guests to not have them to have to worry about it and give them more of a b+b feelmy wife tells me that comforters (so the com... Latest reply by Susan1404
    HI - I have been an AirBnB Host for almost 5 years, firstly as a guest then for around 3 years as a host. I took a break while I was housesitting for a friend while she travelled for a year, then started hosting again about 18 months ago and have had a fa... Latest reply by Mariana-Lynn0
    I rented a place on airbnb that i still see on homeAway and the host of still sending homeAway emails asking for payment and booking 2 days later. Am I at risk of being double booked? If this happens will airbnb cover the cost difference between my origin... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi, airbnb supportive team. My husband and i are running some units in HCM city on airbnb. He created the listing and added me as co-host. Normally he get me to receive 100% of the payment because i'm the one who live in HCM city to take care guests and d... Latest reply by Jacqueline569