What Hosts are saying

Hi, i want to to add a new payment but I’m getting an issue when I add my swift and IBAN it’s giving me an issue
    hello!!! i have problem with my guest! guest was very dirty and burn my apartment...wyf is going on and what i can to do with this **bleep** guest!!! girl anna say that he was her boyfriend ...how i can get Annas number to call and explein everything ple... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Here is the small house we rent out https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19215726At first everything seems to be OK with the location on the map. And over 90% of guests get it right too, they arrive here without problems. But every then and now someone ends up in... Latest reply by Tõnis0
    hello i just registered on airbnb as mail as ** i mistaked this adress originally my mail is ** i have verified account on my number +**can you edit my account on my original mail adress **[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, Asking about the process of a claim on the security deposit. The toilet was broken during my last guests stay. They agreed to pay for the fix, so no problem there.I put through the claim with invoice before the next guest arrived as per the instructio... Latest reply by Helen3
    What kind of key information should you put in your information sheet for when guests arrive. Is this best to print it or is it best to email the information. can anyone share an example of what they use please Latest reply by Rachel177
    Hi everyone, I have clients reporting inconsistency or error making reservation. Problem as postal code, adreess etc have you ever faced problems like that?
    Please help me with this When a person makes a reservation and then lets me know that someone else is coming in his place, what do you do?Airbnb told me that I am not covered by the insurance in this case!I would really like to help the guest and keep the... Latest reply by Kyriaki4
    i cancelled my reservation yesterday the host number is not working even the location on rbnb is wrong now i canot get my money back the host its not recheable on all numbers even i got the number from their official site but nothing can someone plz advis... Latest reply by Elias85