What Hosts are saying

Something very strange is happening in my calendar today. I am trying to send a Special Offer to a guest. However, when I click on the calendar showing 10 August, straight away it skips to the calendar for October and highlight 8 October. Obviously one is... Latest reply by Jane1000
    I'm a superhost in Ireland and my Airbnb account and paypal account has been hacked I need to contact Airbnb urgently but cannot find a number in Ireland can somebody help me please Latest reply by Karolina78
    I am the co-host on several listings and the Primary Host on all of them. When we have a need to go through the resolution centre for collection of overages or damges, the system is saying only the listing admin can make these request. Am I missing somet... Latest reply by Helen3
    I want an house near of one that my friends rent, but as I don't have access to the right location of their house, I can't find any near. How can I do? Latest reply by Helen3
    Dear All, I am a US citizen with a US credit card and US billing address, but I live abroad in Sri Lanka. I would like to host with Airbnb again and have payments put into my PayPal account. For some reason I can't register my Sri Lankan mobile phone numb...
    Bonjour, j'ai créé une annonce qui n'est pas visible dans les recherches.... Airbnb peut il intervenir ? Que puis je faire ? Merci à vous. Cdlt Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi i am having issues setting up my payments as a host.i have my property in Manila Philippines and I am trying to load a Philippines bank account but keeps coming up with an error message.please help as I am new too Thank youwowie Latest reply by Miloud0
    Bonjour à la communauté, J'ai dû annuler avec mon compagnon une réservation la veille, car mon compagnon a eu un abcès mal placé qui a dégénéré donc passage aux urgences etc : c'était impossible de conduire et de profiter des vacances, et c'était déjà bie... Latest reply by Mika8