What Hosts are saying

bonjour, j'ai créé une annonce et j'ai un bug le menu déroulant des devises ne fonctionne pas. merci
    Hi,If my real average rating for last year is 4.77%, then Airbnb would count it as 4.8% or 4.7% ?
    Hi, I recently took a booking from someone in Brazil who said their sister and their husband would be staying with me (in the UK). As it turned out, I had a telephone call from someone claiming to be the booker's boyfriend and that two other people would ...
    Hi, I got a cancelation Fee discounted from my last reservation payment. I would like a a refound of this since it was a mistake out of my hands, I have to adds for the same place and my callendars are suposed toguether. I don´t not why a had the reserva... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am an Experience Ambassador and I'm trying to help a couple publish their horseback riding experience. They are having so many problems with the form they're about to give up. They have described the experience in detail and it's the same for everyone, ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Maybe it's just me, but I'm wondering if anyone else has felt like the quality of guests and how they treat your unit has declined dramatically.I've just had several in a row that leave stains on towels, sheets, blankets, all the things. Stains from makeu... Latest reply by Charisse9
    Hi I am trying to add a new listing but when I come to adding the base price and currency no currency options are coming up! I am normally paid in sterling but only the local currency is coming up. I live in Turkey but dont want to be paid in Turkish Lire... Latest reply by Elena87