What Hosts are saying

I have an adult parent asking if she can book for her 18 yo. We don't have any restrictions against the 18 yo booking our place himself, but frankly I feel better about the adult parent being responsible for the booking (she has multiple positive reviews... Latest reply by Azzuri0
    I was under the impression with long term reservations that Instant book is not possible regardless of your setting, yet a guest Instant booked my place for 48 days. I wanted to keep Instant book on my listing even though I am only renting for 30 days or ... Latest reply by Lara276
    Good Day, I have troubble understanding why it takes days to veryfy an PayPal Account, can enyone explain the AirBnB process? Thank you All
    I did see previous posts here about this topic from last year, however there are new laws for short-term rentals in the city of L.A. taking effect July 2019. I have a copy of the Dept. of City Planning recommendations that will take effect. It's only 265 ...
    Bonjour,Nous sommes des étudiants de l'école Basi qui souhaitons réaliser une étude de marché sur les besoins des propriétaires et conciergeries dans le cadre de la gestion des locations courtes durées/saisonnières.Dans le cadre de ce projet, nous allons ... Latest reply by Amin23
    I am an active AirBnB host and offer to show guests different things around the island of Phuket, Thailand. One of the most requested thng to do is a motorbike tour hitting all the major attractions on the island. I recently submitted this as an AirBnB e... Latest reply by Andrew447