What Hosts are saying

I am not a host myself, but I was hoping to get some feedback from the AirBNB community about a first-time situation I encountered last night during a scheduled stay. Upon our arrival (my wife and I), we followed instructions left by our host to a lockbox... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, One of my guests had printet out the guidebook before visiting us. They left it at the house. It is great. But I cant find where I can print it out the same way that my guest did. Please guide me Latest reply by Eugen10
    I am host for 4 years now with my brand Čajkovskij Apartments. First year was very tough for us, because of few not good reviews. Second year we started using digital guidebook. It is something where you enter all needed information for your guests and sh...
    • guest_zone.jpg
    • guest_zone_2.jpg
    I started to get more and more guests, who either try not to pay at all or try to get partial refund, using airbnb being pro guest. Just curious is it only me? Or it is a tendency. I host on some other platforms, but none of them I get so much freestay h... Latest reply by Anastasia174