What Hosts are saying

I have a guest checking in August 2019. She's paid half of her rental fee. She's asking me if she can pay more right now. Then again the balance just before check in. Is this possible ? Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hi guys! This is my first time hosting and this is the link for my place.https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/27876975?guests=1&adults=1 I posted it last night and I already have two lined up for coming weeks. Any advice or things I should know before my first gu... Latest reply by Sri12
    Hi! I have a cute and spacious vintage Avion trailer that needs a location to be rented out from. I've spent the past two years renovating the fixing up the trailer into a modern feeling space with white wood, real tiling, Persian rugs, and laminate floo...
    I have no trouble not seeing a profile photo of the guest when I receive an inquiry or request, but not able to see the guest's residence / location have caused troubles recently. Two passed reservations were all booked at the last minutes from very loc...
    A ghast canceled for a month reservation two or three hours after she arrived. Air B&B refunded her full payment of over $1,000 and charged and charged me for her reimbursement without even a phone call, email or discussion. Please call me I would like to... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello Host Community, Airbnb does not collect taxes in New York City. My only recourse is to ask guests after they have booked to pay taxes. I have to use the special request tool in order to collect taxes. Unfortunately, I think the practice of asking f... Latest reply by Delphine-And-Michael0